- ADMINISTRATOR - is the company Łąccy – Kołczygłowy Sp. z o.o., ul. Słupska 60, 77-140 Kołczygłowy, with the tax identification number NIP: 842-15-51-629 and the Regon number: 771275079, which provides electronic services and stores and accesses information on User devices through the website www.artfloors.pl.
- COOKIES - means computer data, particularly small text files, sent by the server, and saved and stored on devices through which the User uses websites.
- DEVICE - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the website.
- USER - means an entity for whom, in accordance with the Regulations and the law, electronic services can be provided, or with whom an agreement for the provision of services electronically can be concluded.
2. GENERAL PRINCIPLES FOR THE ADMINISTRATOR'S HANDLING OF USER PERSONAL DATA
- User's personal data is processed according to the regulation of the European Parliament and Council (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of individuals, (hereinafter referred to as GDPR) and the law of May 10, 2018, on personal data protection.
- The Administrator takes special care to protect the interests of individuals whose data is concerned, especially ensuring that the data collected is processed lawfully; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; substantively correct and relevant in relation to the purposes for which they are processed, and stored in a form that allows identification of the individuals they concern, for no longer than necessary to achieve the processing goal.
- The Administrator does not sell or provide third parties with personal or address data of Users without their explicit consent. The only case in which it will be obliged to do so will be upon a request of a court, prosecutor, police, or other legal authority.
- The information provided by the User can only be used for marketing purposes with the User's consent.
- User's personal data is not collected until subscribing to the newsletter or filling out the contact form on the website.
- Subscribing to the newsletter or filling out the contact form by the User on the website www.artfloors.pl implies the User's consent to the collection and processing of personal data as defined by the Act of May 12, 2018, on personal data protection. These details serve exclusively for the purpose of order fulfillment, including issuing a sales certificate (receipt or VAT invoice), and product delivery.
3. PURPOSE AND SCOPE OF COOKIES COLLECTION
The Administrator collects Cookies data for the purpose of:
- Processing User's personal data allows us to provide services such as contract execution and sending marketing information (including newsletters).
- Personal data will be stored for the duration of the contract and for the period specified by applicable regulations, taking into account limitation periods and tax obligations. Personal data for which the User has given consent to process will be stored until the User withdraws consent.
- Partner program management and referral verification.
- Collection and processing of anonymous statistics on the use of the website, to better understand User behavior and tailor the site to their needs.
- Collection of general and anonymous statistical data through analytical tools like Google Analytics.
- Displaying advertisements and special offers tailored to the individual needs of the User using online tools like Google AdSense.
- The Administrator collects and processes the following personal data of Users through the Website and other communication forms during the registration process: first and last name, residential address, email address, phone number, etc.
- In cases where the User provides personal data for the use of the website, it is done to fulfill a contract with the website. Providing personal data in this situation is voluntary, but not providing this information will result in the contract not being concluded.
4. CONDITIONS FOR STORAGE AND ACCESS THROUGH COOKIES
- Every User can change the settings for Cookies at any time, including specifying the conditions for their storage and access to Cookies on their device.
- The User can modify the settings for Cookies on their device through changes in the settings of their internet browser.
- Every User can also delete Cookies through the settings of their internet browser.
- Deleting or restricting access to Cookies may result in some functions of the store not being available.
5. FINAL PROVISIONS
- The Administrator reserves the right to send free newsletters to Users via email and SMS, containing, among other things, advertisements and promotions, provided that the User has given consent by completing the registration form or the contact form.
- Every User can disable the option to receive the newsletter as well as email and SMS messages by contacting the website administrator.
- Possibility of making requests for information about data or its processing electronically
- In matters not regulated by the Regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and relevant Polish laws, as well as EU law, in particular GDPR (Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of April 27, 2016, on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC), apply.
- The commercial information sent by the administration complies with the provisions of the Act of July 18, 2002, on the provision of electronic services.
- The User has the right to access and change their personal data at any time, as well as to request their immediate deletion ("right to be forgotten") from the Administrator.
- The User can make requests regarding the processing of personal data via email to the data administrator's address.
- The User's personal data may be transferred to the payment operator and the courier company.
- The Administrator undertakes to take adequate security measures to protect the User's personal data. The User has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority responsible for personal data protection – the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.